KR YOGA FOR GOLFERS®
CERTIFICATION, LEVEL 2 – ONLINE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Advanced pose and cuing adjustments, including advanced strategies for pose modifications to maximize each golfers’ success.
- How to incorporate PNF stretching to enhance the golfer’s active and passive range of motion, optimizing their total motor performance.
- Deepen your understanding of the 8 limbs of yoga and the correlation to golf performance.
- Advanced concepts of gravity, ground reaction forces and mass & momentum – how they positively impact the body through the golf swing.
- Deepen your understanding of advanced breathing anatomy.
- The effects of vision and proprioception – and their relation to optimal golf performance.
- Understand and practice the ability to teach advanced YFG methodologies to a diverse group of golf populations, including advanced sequencing for 30 and 45-minute classes.
- Advanced business and marketing strategies to capitalize on the growing YFG brand and YFG professional golf relationships.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Certification as a Level 2 Yoga For Golfers® Instructor
- YFG Certificate of Completion, Level 2
- Designation as Level 2 on YFG Instructor Online Directory
- YFG Level 2 Instructors Manual – approx. 65 pages of information on the golf swing and advanced YFG yoga/mindset progressions
- Katherine Roberts’ Certified YFG Instructor, Level 1 (current and in good standing)
- High-speed internet access