WHO WE ARE
Katherine Roberts’ Human Performance for Sports™ is dedicated to elevating performance for athletes at all levels, across all sports.
With vast training and expertise in the biomechanics of functional movement, we integrate yoga, pilates, and mindset conditioning into a powerful methodology specific to sport, position and the individual athlete to:
- help the body move better and more freely with greater range of motion;
- achieve greater mobility, stability and flexibility;
- enhance mental focus and concentration;
- better manage energy;
- minimize the effects of past/current injuries; and
- reduce the risk of future injury.
Simply put, we help athletes perform better, feel better, and achieve more.
- Founder & President, Katherine Roberts’ Human Performance for Sports™
- Founder & President, Katherine Roberts’ Yoga for Golfers®
- GIFT Fellow (Gray Institute for Functional Transformation), Applied Functional Science & Chain Reaction Biomechanics
- Certified in FAFS (Fellow of Applied Functional Science®), Gray Institute
- Certified in FMR (Functional Manual Reaction®), Gray Institute
- Educated in PRI Baseball and MyoKinetic Restoration & Vision
- TPI, FMS, & NG360-certified
- CHEK Golf Biomechanics
- Yoga Certification E-RYT
- Power Pilates Advanced Certified
- Nike® Swoosh Elite Athlete & Advisory Staff Member
- Honorary Director, PGA of Canada
- NSCA Member (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
Katherine has been working in Major League Baseball for 16 seasons, serving as the Yoga / Human Performance Coach for many MLB teams. Her comprehensive, highly effective, cutting-edge approach integrates science, yoga, pilates, and proprietary sport-specific conditioning strategies into one powerful methodology – Katherine Roberts’ Human Performance for Sports™ (KRHPS). Katherine’s extensive work in Major League Baseball has been profiled by MLB.com, Sirius XM and ESPN Radio, Men’s Health, The LA Times, Comcast Sports Net, and numerous other media outlets.
Katherine is also a pioneer and leader in the field of yoga-based fitness for golf. Spanning nearly 2 decades, she is a regular contributor on the Golf Channel and Sirius XM PGA Tour radio. Her work has been profiled in USA TODAY, The NY and LA Times, Golf Magazine, Troon Golf and Travel, The National Post (Canada), Asian Golf Monthly, and notable regional golf publications. She has authored 2 books on her industry-recognized methodology, Yoga For Golfers® (YFG), produced over 20 DVDs/Instant Videos, and provides YFG training, instruction and professional development through strategic partnerships with golf industry leaders including Troon Golf and PGA of Canada.
Across all sports, Katherine is dedicated to helping professional athletes and sports enthusiasts achieve maximum human performance. Her leading-edge yoga and human sports performance company has Certified Instructors in 24 countries on 5 continents and teams up regularly with sports organizations in the U.S. and abroad to conduct training intensives, workshops and clinics. Katherine is also a recognized speaker and instructor at sports industry conferences and events across the globe.