KR YOGA FOR GOLFERS®
4-DAY CERTIFICATION, LEVEL 1 – LIVE
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
GOLF-SPECIFIC METHODOLOGIES THROUGH FUNCTIONAL YOGA AND MINDSET CONDITIONING, INCLUDING:
- Biomechanics of the body as it moves through each plane of motion, through each stage of the golf swing.
- Yoga poses specifically adapted to improve golf performance and the direct golf benefit.
- In-depth understanding of the body-swing connection through body symmetry, balance and alignment to increase power.
- Importance of proper breathing, inward focus, and quieting of the mind to achieve focus and relaxation.
- Training the golfer to access and use ground reaction forces
THE BODY’S RESPONSES
- How to best prepare for explosive movement of the golf swing
- Understanding and working with the nervous system
- The importance of foot function
- Fitness-based understanding and working with common golf injuries to minimize discomforts and risk of injury.
- Modification of yoga poses for all levels of golf ability.
- Adaptations for the injured and injury-prone golfer.
THE BUSINESS SIDE
- Marketing and business coaching to create differentiation in the marketplace
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Certification as a Level 1 Yoga For Golfers® Instructor
- YFG Certificate of Completion, Level 1
- Inclusion in YFG Instructor Online Directory
- YFG Level 1 Instructors Manual – approx. 100 pages of information on the golf swing and the YFG yoga par/birdie sequence
- High-speed internet access
NOTE: All levels of flexibility and golf abilities are welcome. No previous yoga or golf experience is needed. (We’ll teach you everything you need to know!)